Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New To Paintball (Questions On Where To Play)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New To Paintball (Questions On Where To Play)

Hey guys,

I am new to paintball now, however, I used to play about 10 years ago. My Air Force buddies and I played often but now,my son and I are going to get back into it.

When I used to play, we used to go out by the salt river bed with some people, divide the teams up and play. Now, it seems as if everything is regulated to a designated paintball area / facility but do any of you guys go out and simply play in the desert on your own or do people nowadays play strictly at a sanctioned facility?

I only ask this because of the fees these places charge, the hotheads you will meet on other teams and so on. We just want to play and have fun.

Thanks guys, all of your answers will be appreciated!

Dave B.

Hey buddy, there are several; low cost and renegade fields available it is just a matter of if you are willing to drive. Part of supporting local paintball is supporting our local fields so my team tends to mix it up a little. there are renegade field up North at Mingus Mountain, and east valley "Jungle", West Valley "Hatfield"" and you have BKW in Marana which is $5 entry field free of over aggressive speedballers shooting up rentals. Lots of options you just got to get in the game a little and meet some people.

Comment

Originally posted by TPL View Post
      BKW in Marana which is $5 entry field free of over aggressive speedballers shooting up rentals.
      TPL

I am sorry you feel that way about our field. We make every effort to separate players by experience as to not have beginners shot up by over aggressive players. If there is a specific incident you would like to discuss please feel free to contact us at any time.

Thank you,
      Brian

Comment

Working...
      X