Coach vese for hire!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach vese for hire!

Want to be the best team in AZ by end of 2014 season? Want to learn how to prepare to be a competitive team on a national level?

I've paid my dues and won my fair share of tournaments and series, now I want to give back to Arizona paintball.

If you are a team who needs some direction, rebuilding, organization, leadership, knowledge, high end teams lined up for practice(I have plenty of connections and PB friends), this is your opportunity to make a mark in the paintball world. I am here to help in anyway i can and be a part of a new paintball family. This is YOUR opportunity! I have lots of knowledge to share even though I am only a quarter of a century old, I've been around paintball for OVER half my life. I've put in more hours in a year than most of you ever will in your pb career. I've learned from some of the best in the game and now I want to share my knowledge with a team who is hungry and has the drive to become great.

PM to discuss more detail$. I am not looking to waste your time so please don't waste mine.

coach vese
    PHX UNITED
    25283-4427

I will also talk to potential sponsors for my team, starting with my past sponsors who I believe will help my guys out. I know that's what everyone wants to hear, trust me I know how expensive paintball is. that's why I will work for my team to have them spend as little of their own money as possible. Nothing comes easy though, you have to work for it so don't expect the world for free.
    PHX UNITED
    25283-4427

Comment

5 man xball or 7 man looking for teams who want to compete at a national level.
      PHX UNITED
      25283-4427

Comment

txt me at 480-773-8765

Comment

Z-man do you know what you are in for??? Adam is going to see that you are a PB machine and that you eat, drink and sleep PB...Soon you will take over the job of contract killer and you will be the Jason Bourne of paintball. Good luck to the rest of the paintball players in the universe. May the force be with you z-man... Adam see ya, and is this enough?? LMK. Dad Savge..AKA John
          I learned in a FYT jersey.But play with a Jrny jersey.
          I aint in it for the fame, I aint in it for the glory.
          I'm down to die for it, thats only mandatory.

Comment

Working...
          X