No announcement yet.

Looking for feedback to improve PBAZ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coordinate with the remaining fields to get every text #, e-mail address from every customer that goes to fields. Use PBAZ co-ordinating with the fields to send the customers an text/email every week/month to remind them to come back out. Fields could offer a discount or something to that effect. The customers going to the fields could than use PBAZ as a source of info the way it once was. PBAZ used to be THE source for what was going on. Maybe nothing is going on. All rec-ballers that go to the fields need a reminder of the fun they had.
    sigpic
    THE FATHER
    TEAM SCORPIONS

Comment

There is a company called OPTSPOT. iPad based login for all customers using their phone # when at the customer service desk At the field.. The service will send a text to the customer with any type of message the field would like. This is another way to keep in contact with the customer. You have to buy the iPad mini($300)from OPTSPOT and the service is $75 a month. You can stop at anytime, keep the iPad of course. PBAZ and the field need to have a way to keep the customer in the loop and interested.
      sigpic
      THE FATHER
      TEAM SCORPIONS

Comment

Look at The Father not trollin'.

Comment

I'll check out optspot, see how it looks.
          n i g h t c r e w

Comment

Originally posted by Lane View Post
            Look at The Father not trollin'.
            Don't tempt The Father

Comment

Says The Father.. lol

Comment

We had an email bug. Should be resolved today. Sorry for the nuisance.
                n i g h t c r e w

Comment

Originally posted by Harrycarps View Post
                  We had an email bug. Should be resolved today. Sorry for the nuisance.
                  I was shocked when after MONTHS of not getting any updates, I suddenly got like 6 updates AND a (months late) happy birthday email.

Was kinda hoping it meant the forums were alive again...

Comment

I'm looking into it but it seems mail was partially stuck and the queue cleared. Thus releasing back logged content too.

Dave - Media/Social support for R7usa & Senior Admin for PBAZ.com
                    R7USA.com
                    GregRedHastings.com
                    Contact me through PM or EMAIL here

Comment

Hi, I appreciate you and all..
                      I'm going to be getting back into paintball soon, I haven't played since the 90's!:)
                      But yeah we should grow the sport as it's fun, challenging, exercise, exciting, etc.etc.etc...
                      How to grow? do some networking online, link up with other websites, post free ads online, maybe hire some local marketing gurus, make a YouTube channel!
                      post up some fun videos....
                      Thanks Ya'll

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                        I'm going to be getting back into paintball soon, I haven't played since the 90's!:)
                        But yeah we should grow the sport as it's fun, challenging, exercise, exciting, etc.etc.etc...
                        How to grow? do some networking online, link up with other websites, post free ads online, maybe hire some local marketing gurus, make a YouTube channel!
                        Thanks Ya'll
                        A Youtube channel is actually an idea I'm working on!
                        Menace
                        Pbaz
                        MPS
                        CBK

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun View Post
                          Thanks Ya'll
                          Thanks for the support. Great ideas. Lots of things in the works. I'm glad azn is working on a YouTube channel, he's the creative one.
                          n i g h t c r e w

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Harrycarps View Post

Thanks for the support. Great ideas. Lots of things in the works. I'm glad azn is working on a YouTube channel, he's the creative one.
                              Why because he's Asian lol

Comment

Originally posted by JDiff View Post
                                Why because he's Asian lol
                                Lol.
                                n i g h t c r e w

Comment

Working...
                                X