Pump only game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump only game.

Here is hoping that some of you locals might notice....Saucey posted this idea up on FB so I thought what the heck generate some interest here. Once the dates and locations are confirmed I will post them here. Henry at Fightertown has expressed interest in allow this to happen at Fightertown, given the heat the outdoor option won't be until September or October. Indoor could be Splat Tatics or American Paintball Colosseum.

So here is what is going on here:

Looking for input, if all you have is this never works....move along. Mainly would you be interested in a magfed vs. pump game, one thing to bare in mind is heat..... So here is what I need from y'all:

A. Post up if you want to come out.
    B. Pick from one of these two choices: Outdoors or Indoors.
    C. When you post up if your coming, allude to if you will be bringing anyone with you and what your shooting (Magfed or Pump).
    Last edited by Jkoselka; 07-22-2016, 09:55 AM.
    [B][I]Posted by war009: Ok Doug was right,Rudy and I were wrong.[/I][/B]

:5hypnodisk: This will work :5hypnodisk:......

A. Sure
    B. Indoors unless it cools off
    C. I know bunch of Degenerates they will be there....and our leader started this thread.
    Fluffy Bunnies Pump

Comment

Originally posted by war009 View Post
      :5hypnodisk: This will work :5hypnodisk:......

A. Sure
      B. Indoors unless it cools off
      C. I know bunch of Degenerates they will be there....and our leader started this thread.
      what she said

Comment

A. I'd come.
        B. I'd be down for either. I'd prefer days be earlier in the morning, but I'll gladly play pump games in any weather.
        C. I'd possibly have 1 or 2 players depending on date.

Comment

Okay so it looks like a small group. This weekend we can talk about this. I am thinking we try to get a private game together so its just our group doing our thing.... let me get some prices and how many peeps we will need to bring or kidnap.

Come on folks lets here from you closet pump players.....

Comment

Edited thread, trying to help out another pump game idea that was floating around.

Comment

Looks like this might be happening out at Fightertown in October. It will be held as a private game so only those that attend will be playing, admission looks to be about 15 dollars for those that want to attend. Once the date is set I will update the thread.

Comment

Its on in October for the 15th. Look on FB for more details, 15 dollars admin for all day play and air.

Comment

Back to the top!

Comment

Working...
                  X