Announcement

Collapse

B/S/T RULES

#1. Only post if you are selling/trading your gear, or you are interested in buying a specific item. Flaming, and rudeness will not be tolerated. You don't have to agree with someones price/etc, but it's their option. If you feel someone is posting way above the "norm" or MSRP then you can PM a staff member, and we will advise the thread.

#2. Only ONE thread up per day. If you have further information about your thread edit the original post, and if you wish to bump your thread with the new info that's fine, but that's your ONE per day! Having friends come in and say "bump!" or things to that nature will count as your one.

#3. All merchandise must have a set price. The price must also be realistic. No posting "what can I get" or "since I have to put a price... 1 billion dollars!" type things.

#4. We have a new forum for Trades! If you are wanting to TRADE ONLY then post in the appropriate forum. Said forum is Located Here. This goes with #3.

#5. You MUST have the merchandise you are offering IN HAND before posting. You cannot post about something you will be getting, or may get. It must be in your possession prior to offering it for sale/trade.

#6. DO NOT bump threads more than 30 days without a response from the OP (original poster). PM them instead as chances are 30 days with no response from them the item is gone.

#7. Absolutely no "real weapon" sales. This includes, but is not limited to, guns, knives and swords. This is not the place to sell your real weapon. Please note, that this doesn't apply to accessories like scopes, laser sights, etc, that are commonly used as Airsoft and Milsim accessories.

Failure to adhere to these rules may result in:
- Removal of your thread
- A temporary ban
- A permanent ban if you are flagrantly violating the rules and/or spamming.

If you have questions please contact your PBAZ Staff.
See more
See less

CCM S6 up for sale USED ONCE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCM S6 up for sale USED ONCE

S6 Paintball gun (Used once) - Bought for $575 selling for 400.
    Guerrilla Air carbon fiber peanut tank - Bought for $179.99 selling for $100.
    2 mini pump hoppers (Only the black one was used once) - Bought for $10 free with gun.
    NXE tank cover fit for the peanut tank - Bought for $25 free with tank.

This gun was bought at nearly $900 and was only used once. Only thing used was tank. Perfect paintjob and was always in its case. Selling and need to sell quick because I am off to boot camp soon. Please only serious offers only. I need cash or close to same amount trades, CASH ONLY for I don't need items when I am in boot camp. Will sell gun and tank seperately. Call (602) 399-2560 or email usmcbrandonk@yahoo.com and ask for Brandon, thanks.

Originally posted by USMCBrandon View Post
    S6 Paintball gun (Used once) - Bought for $575 selling for 400.
    Guerrilla Air carbon fiber peanut tank - Bought for $179.99 selling for $100.
    2 mini pump hoppers (Only the black one was used once) - Bought for $10 free with gun.
    NXE tank cover fit for the peanut tank - Bought for $25 free with tank.

This gun was bought at nearly $900 and was only used once. Only thing used was tank. Perfect paintjob and was always in its case. Selling and need to sell quick because I am off to boot camp soon. Please only serious offers only. I need cash or close to same amount trades, CASH ONLY for I don't need items when I am in boot camp. Will sell gun and tank seperately. Call (602) 399-2560 or email usmcbrandonk@yahoo.com and ask for Brandon, thanks.
    Pics will be sent on request

Comment

Color?

Comment

It is black

Comment

trades?

Comment

free up

Comment

pics plz

Comment

pics plz

Comment

pics?

Comment

pics

Comment

email sent

Comment

hey brandon, whats the status of the s6? thread never updated, nor pictures added. let me know.......
                        ~VANGUARD PUMP TEAM~

Comment

I emailed you...

Comment

ile trade an upped ego7 for the tank and gun

Comment

PM'D you.

Comment

Working...
                              X