Announcement

Collapse

B/S/T RULES

#1. Only post if you are selling/trading your gear, or you are interested in buying a specific item. Flaming, and rudeness will not be tolerated. You don't have to agree with someones price/etc, but it's their option. If you feel someone is posting way above the "norm" or MSRP then you can PM a staff member, and we will advise the thread.

#2. Only ONE thread up per day. If you have further information about your thread edit the original post, and if you wish to bump your thread with the new info that's fine, but that's your ONE per day! Having friends come in and say "bump!" or things to that nature will count as your one.

#3. All merchandise must have a set price. The price must also be realistic. No posting "what can I get" or "since I have to put a price... 1 billion dollars!" type things.

#4. We have a new forum for Trades! If you are wanting to TRADE ONLY then post in the appropriate forum. Said forum is Located Here. This goes with #3.

#5. You MUST have the merchandise you are offering IN HAND before posting. You cannot post about something you will be getting, or may get. It must be in your possession prior to offering it for sale/trade.

#6. DO NOT bump threads more than 30 days without a response from the OP (original poster). PM them instead as chances are 30 days with no response from them the item is gone.

#7. Absolutely no "real weapon" sales. This includes, but is not limited to, guns, knives and swords. This is not the place to sell your real weapon. Please note, that this doesn't apply to accessories like scopes, laser sights, etc, that are commonly used as Airsoft and Milsim accessories.

Failure to adhere to these rules may result in:
- Removal of your thread
- A temporary ban
- A permanent ban if you are flagrantly violating the rules and/or spamming.

If you have questions please contact your PBAZ Staff.
See more
See less

skilz4kilz feedback:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skilz4kilz feedback:

please post up if we done biz. thank you

A+++ sold him some parts easy to deal with, great communication would do more deals in the future.

PBAZ Feedback 43+/0-

PBNation Feedback 92+/0-

Comment

very legit, fast tranaction, would do buisness with him again

Comment

Bought a5 from him. Great guy, told me a lot about the marker. Was flexible and understanding of unforeseen circumstances that affected our meeting time. Would definitely do business with him again. Thanks Jason!

Comment

Came to this time very easy transaction. Always a pleasure doing business with. Holpfully more in the future. Thanks mate

PBAZ Feedback 43+/0-

PBNation Feedback 92+/0-

Comment

Meet this morning for the 3rd smooth and easy transaction

PBAZ Feedback 43+/0-

PBNation Feedback 92+/0-

Comment

Easy business and was a pretty chill guy. Would do business again, don't hesitate when dealing.
              Menace
              Pbaz
              MPS
              CBK

Comment

great guy a++ knew everything that may even cause a problem and made me aware
                would do biz again
                FSU

Comment

bought some gear from him other than living on the other side of the world it was what was promised and good guy to do business w/ highly recommended!!!!

Comment

I think this makes deal number 17 but i could be wrong, but non the less...

He bought my tank, again came to me and met me at work A++++ guy

DON'T HESITATE TO DEAL WITH

PBAZ Feedback 43+/0-

PBNation Feedback 92+/0-

Comment

good transaction A++++ seller will do business any time thanks

Comment

Bought his S6 & couldn't be happier with the transaction. He went out of his way to show me the gun on Saturday at the church. Quality products at a great price. Will deal with again at any time.

Thanks again Jason,

Don

Comment

Bought a few things off him. His stuff is in immaculate condition. Would have no problem doing buisness again.
                          Thanks Jason
                          Life sucks....get used to it.

Comment

bought a planet eclipse gear bag from him for only 50 bucks. Easy communication met up with him at darkstar. A+++ will do business again.

Comment

Second purchase from Jason. Great guy. Terrific communication. A++++ seller. Will def look to him for my future PB needs.

Comment

Working...
                              X